Today we only had school until 12:15! YAY! Though we did have a test. 😦 However, I taught the material to myself last night and didn’t do too shabby!
After school we went to new place for lunch (gasp!) because we were just a little tired of the same thing every day. We went to this little bakery next to Kaufland and had sandwiches. Super yummy. I think I will definitely be going back there again.
We then went to Kaufland where I spent 52 cents on bread for the week!
Kaitie, Neil, and I decided to make a day trip to Konstanz because our train/bus passes get us there for free. SUCH an amazing day of wandering a beautiful city on the Bodensee, climbing church bell towers, and drinking German beer. We walked around for 6 hours. So worth it, but we are all very tired.
I am just going to post a bunch of pictures. If you are interested in seeing more, go to my flickr account. There are also a few pictures on FB that I have been tagged in. 🙂
- the city bank
- one of the churches (I think this is the Muenster)
- pretty building
- smiling car sign
- look at the starch in that shirt!
- just walkin’ around
- the train station is behind the tower
- Look! Another church!
- fun climbing the stairs of the Muenster bell tower.
- So. Many. Steps. (193)
- The top of my favorite church, the Muenster.
- Me on top of the Muenster.
- Lit a candle for Emily ❤
- Another church.
- City gate/wall
- Music in the park.
- the park.
- Look! I stood in the Bodensee!
- The muse that watches over Konstanz.
- Love locks, like in Paris.
- My first German beer! (Though it was a Radler—which means that it is part lemon seltzer and part light beer. Good for the non-beer drinker 🙂 )